Fayetteville Psychiatric Associates is an outpatient practice focused on treating mental health concerns in the greater Fuquay-Varina area. Our private practice has experience diagnosing and treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depressive disorder (clinical depression)
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Borderline personality disorder
- Postpartum depression
- Dissociative disorder
- Schizophrenia, and many others.
After starting the practice in 2004 in Fayetteville, North Carolina, we have now expanded our services areas to Raleigh and Fuquay-Varina in the Research Triangle area. Our experienced providers in the Fuquay-Varina office have decades of experience treating all age groups.
With a focus on compassion and effectiveness, we have hired experienced providers who have decades of experience treating all age groups and psychiatric needs. Our Fuquay-Varina staff includes a board-certified psychiatrist, a mental health nurse practitioner, a physician’s assistant, licensed clinical social workers, and a licensed professional counselor.