Fayetteville Psychiatric Associates offers medication therapy management. Our goal is to optimize drug therapy and improve the therapeutic outcomes for all of our patients. We perform:
- patient assessments
- comprehensive medication review
- formulating an effective medication treatment plan
- monitoring efficacy and safety of medication therapy
We try to empower our patients through education to enhance medication adherence for comprehensive patient care.
Medication management encompasses five core components:
- Medication therapy review
- Personal medication record
- Medication-related action plan
- Intervention and referral
- Documentation and follow-up
In our care, we will develop a personal medication record for use by you. This will include all prescription and nonprescription products and will be updated as needed. After we document your medication records, we will develop a plan full of self-management actions necessary to achieve your goals.