Fayetteville Psychiatric Associates, PC is accepting new patients.
We are accepting new patients in our Raleigh, Fuquay-Varina and Fayetteville locations!
Interested in becoming a new patient? Choose the option below that works best for you.
- To become a new patient, you may have the referring provider fax a referral to 910-483-2026.
- Referring Providers may submit referral via Infina Connect.
- You can also complete the triage form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Triage Form
- You may also print and fax the triage form to 910-483-2026.
- Please Note: All Tricare Prime patients must have a referral from primary care provider to begin services.
Please allow up to 24-48 for the initial processing of new patient intake triage form. The new patient department will contract you upon completion of the verification process of the intake triage form. Intake triage forms are processed in the order they are received and patients are scheduled according to provider availability.
In an effort to ensure you are prepared for your first appointment, Fayetteville Psychiatric Associates requires the following:
- Patient or parent/guardian must present valid identification such as state issued driver license or Military ID
- Parent or parent/guardian must present a copy of insurance card
- All co-payments are due at the time of service
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to initial appointment for completion of new patient paperwork
- If applicable, legal guardian must present guardianship paperwork.
- Please note: all pediatric patients who are in the custody of Department of Social Services must be accompanied by Social Worker to initial appointment.
Fayetteville Psychiatric Associates, PC accepts all major insurance. We DO NOT accept Workers Compensation or Blue Local plans administered by Wake Med and Duke Hospitals.