Now accepting new patients in Raleigh!
Fayetteville Psychiatric Associates of Raleigh is an outpatient practice focused on treating mental health concerns in the greater Raleigh area. Our private practice has experience diagnosing and treating a variety of conditions, including:
- Generalized anxiety disorder
- Panic disorder
- Bipolar disorder
- Major depressive disorder (clinical depression)
- Attention deficit disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Borderline personality disorder
- Postpartum depression
- Dissociative disorder
- Schizophrenia, and many others.
After starting the practice in 2004 from Fayetteville, North Carolina, we have now expanded to Raleigh and Fuquay-Varina in the Research Triangle area. Our experienced providers in the Raleigh office have decades of experience treating all age groups. On staff we have a board-certified psychiatrist, a mental health nurse practitioner, a physician assistant, licensed clinical social workers and licensed professional counselor. Our expert staff of trained professionals serves our Raleigh area clients with compassion and effectiveness.